Jake DiMare (US)
- Head of Digital Strategy for Luminos Labs
- 15 years of success helping organizations leverage marketing technology to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Former CMO for Clarity Group
About Jake DiMare
Jake DiMare is the Head of Digital Strategy for Luminos Labs, where he is responsible for marketing’s contribution to revenue growth by expanding offerings as well as communicating the benefits of our products and services and the principles and values of our firm through a variety of campaigns and programs.
His background includes 15 years of success helping organizations leverage marketing technology to achieve strategic goals and objectives. Recent work has focused on the strategy around customer experience, experience marketing, and the role of digital in business transformation.
Prior to joining Luminos, Jake was CMO for boutique analyst firm Digital Clarity Group, and earlier Jake was the Digital Strategy Director at Agency Oasis, a digital agency recently acquired by Rightpoint. His agency experience also includes Connective DX, where he was a Senior Project Manager; and Viewpoint Creative, where he was the Director of Interactive.
A true veteran of the event, this will be Jake’s 7th time participating in the J. Boye conference and his 4th time attending in Denmark. Last year, he led a popular workshop where his group of participants went together and published the popular Declaration of Digital Transformation Success
About Connective DX
Connective DX is a digital experience agency that helps organizations embrace the power of digital, align around the customer, and take control of their future. Connective DX partners with their clients to see their business from the outside in and builds that insight into the systems they develop and stories we tell.
- Jake DiMare’s personal blog: J.Boye: Sharing insight and experience with digital leaders (June, 2018)
- Digital Insight: Jake DiMare to keynote JBoye 17 in Aarhus, Denmark
- J. Boye blog: Beware of content related risks (October, 2017)
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 conference presentation: Surfacing the tragic mistakes to avoid
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 conference workshop: Becoming customer obsessed: Steps on the path to a fully realized customer experience strategy
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 conference news: What customers want & need in 2015 and beyond
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 presentation: So Happy Together: Project Managers and Content Strategists
- J. Boye Philadelphia 14 presentation: Digital project management and content strategy